Currently Craving: H2O
I've posted a link in the link list that will guide anyone who is interested to our registry page. i have to say, i love my Mac because i just decided to put all the links to our registries together on one page and Tada there it all is. so if anyone is interested in checking it out please do.
we've got Target, Amazon.com, and Nurtured Family. Target you can shop in store. Amazon and Nurtured family have to be online and shipped which is FINE.
at this point we're open to trying out lots of options with cloth diapers and gDiapers so we're just registering for a few of several different types and styles. i figure we'll just try it and see what works for our lives.
i did see Kiki yesterday and her baby Sawyer and they were using some sweet diapers and it looked SO EASY, so i think i can do this cloth diapering thing if all it takes is dumping them in a bag and then dumping the entire bag into the wash. i can handle that for sure.
so that's it. the page is there if you want to look (because everyone keeps asking). i'm just proud of myself for working the Mac so well. : )
3 comments:
I just wanted to add that if some folks do not feel comfortable buying online, there is a nice little shop in Lynchburg where I bought some cloth items. I know that they sell the BumGenius 3.0 on your list, as well as likely the nursing tank and some other useful items. Anyone interested can find directions to the store here: Best Start Parenting Center. I thought the lady in there was also really helpful and informative.
I'm glad you're going with Nurtured Family!! They are fabulous and I love my diapers! Right now Sawyer is making a poo that I don't think any diaper in the world could contain, but we'll see in a few minutes. :)
Hey! The diaper did survive! But a disposable wouldn't have--I'm SURE of that. :)
Post a Comment