Fischer Family takes on the World!!
She is BEAUTIFUL. the picture got me all teary. :)
HOW WONDERFUL! Congratulations, Sarah and Max. Enjoy your beautiful little girl. Glad to hear that Mom & Baby are well.
Aww...but the pictures don't blow up! Post some large versions next time.Congrats to everyone! Give Tyco an extra scratch behind the ears from us...-- Ruth.
She is gorgeous. Look at all that hair!April
We are so happy for you. We love and are thinking of all three of you. Chris, Jin and Izzy
sarah: She is just beautiful!!! Congratulations! margaret st.clair(Kirsten's Mom)
What a tiny!! I hope that made for an easier delivery for Sarah... she is gorgeous, and I adore all of her dark hair!! Congratulations again!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is BEAUTIFUL. the picture got me all teary. :)
HOW WONDERFUL! Congratulations, Sarah and Max. Enjoy your beautiful little girl. Glad to hear that Mom & Baby are well.
Aww...but the pictures don't blow up! Post some large versions next time.
Congrats to everyone! Give Tyco an extra scratch behind the ears from us...
-- Ruth.
She is gorgeous. Look at all that hair!
April
We are so happy for you. We love and are thinking of all three of you.
Chris, Jin and Izzy
sarah: She is just beautiful!!! Congratulations! margaret st.clair(Kirsten's Mom)
What a tiny!! I hope that made for an easier delivery for Sarah... she is gorgeous, and I adore all of her dark hair!! Congratulations again!!
Post a Comment