Tuesday, November 11, 2008

They can't all be Cute

The mac has this great fun feature called Photo Booth where you use the camera on your computer to take pictures of yourself. i was amusing myself with it this morning while Sabine and i had a few extra minutes....

This one is my favorite and makes me laugh out loud... Baby shrunken head!


And to make up for the last one... Baby Huge head with lots of brains in it.



and to make up for the last two ... a sweet one of baby and mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think those pictures are great!!Cillian loves to use his uncle todd's mac to make "monster pictures" like that...

Kirsten Oliphant said...

She looks so big already! Saw and I are here and want to meet her, but only if we get better--we both have colds now. And I'm scared of whooping cough since we didn't vaccinate. He has a cough now, but it's not whooping, thank goodness. I'll try not to be paranoid every time he gets sick... :) I'm glad your doctor was cool, and hope you liked the Dr. Sears book. I thought it was informative and non-pressuring.