Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's good to be a Girl

when sabine went into the cast we figured it was lucky she is a girl because she can wear dresses over it all the time. the only problem was... we didn't really have any dresses. this is when it was good to be a grandmother or aunt of a girl because grandy, mamaboo, and eva came to the rescue and now sabine's closet is STOCKED with dresses. THANKS! the hard part each morning is deciding what to wear!
(of course, just a week before the cast i was telling my best friend... 'i just don't see putting a baby in a dress' and look where we are today!)


2 comments:

margaret said...

oh my goodness!!!! sarah:: besides Sawyer, she is the cutest baby in the whole world!!! I love checking your blog and seeing that precious face!! keep up all the cute pics!!

Kirsten Oliphant said...

She looks great in a dress! And my mom and I agreed that we need to start the matchmaking process. Do we need to think about a dowry? I don't even know who pays that anymore. Maybe we can barter something. :)