Fischer Family takes on the World!!
that's so exciting! I am sure it is a whole new world for you guys and for her!
Aw!! I'm so proud of her! And of you guys for handling everything so well!
How amazing! She is just the most adorable baby and I LOVE that quilt. Did you make it?
oh thanks! we're very excited. i didn't make that quilt. it's one from my mom. it is awesome because it is big and it is flannel so it feels really good to sit on and roll around on
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that's so exciting! I am sure it is a whole new world for you guys and for her!
Aw!! I'm so proud of her! And of you guys for handling everything so well!
How amazing! She is just the most adorable baby and I LOVE that quilt. Did you make it?
oh thanks! we're very excited. i didn't make that quilt. it's one from my mom. it is awesome because it is big and it is flannel so it feels really good to sit on and roll around on
Post a Comment