Fischer Family takes on the World!!
too cute!says Mamaboo..
wow, it is amazing how much older a child looks with a simple "style" to their hair... she is adorable!! I am a sucker for pigtails.
i know! she looks SO grown up. i can't do her hair like this just yet ... too little girl and not baby
she is just the cutest little girl ever!! adorable!! love reading your blog and seeing her grow up!!!
How did I miss this for so long! LOVE IT! Thanks :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
too cute!says Mamaboo..
wow, it is amazing how much older a child looks with a simple "style" to their hair... she is adorable!! I am a sucker for pigtails.
i know! she looks SO grown up. i can't do her hair like this just yet ... too little girl and not baby
she is just the cutest little girl ever!! adorable!! love reading your blog and seeing her grow up!!!
How did I miss this for so long! LOVE IT! Thanks :)
Post a Comment