Here are the shots from our Christmas morning celebration
Sabine (aka Baby Claus) rounds the corner to see what is going on


First, she checks out what Santa brought. a sweet elmo shirt (made my mrs. claus), a big new ball and a stocking with a few extra goodies.

OH, a sweet duck in my stocking


Then she takes a break with mom and a cuddle with her duck


Now it's back to opening the stocking. once she figured out there was actually stuff inside the stocking she was more than happy to look in and pull everything out.

Hmmmm, i'm not too sure about this new baby toothpaste

My stocking is pretty sweet!

2 comments:
I hope she will still consider marrying Sawyer!! she is just the cutest baby girl ever!!! love seeing all of her pics!! Happy New Year!!
It was a great Christmas Eve and Morning. We loved having all of you here with us. There are such great memories lingering. I also loved how she rearranged the ornaments on the trees. They look so much better than the way I had them!
Post a Comment