Thursday, July 15, 2010

So Polite

We've been working on manners lately and she really gets it. I figure, she understands social rules quite well so there's no reason not to require 'Please' and 'Thank-you'. The 'thank you' is a little slower coming but 'please' is pretty well established already.... it's magic that little word.

Anyway, two nights ago max was boxing something up to ship out in the morning and he was using the big clear packaging tape off a dispensing roll. He'd pull out a long sheet, then tear it off and do it again. He did maybe 5 in a row of these tears. Imagine the sound if you will, and imagine if you didn't know what was making the noise, what it would sound like. Well, I was in the bathroom and suddenly i hear sabine running out of our room into max's office saying : "Bless you, Daddy. Bless you, Daddy" it was one of the cutest things ever! So Funny! I guess she gets Bless You too. How Sweet.

No comments: