Here are some photos from the early part of the summer. Just so you have some idea of what has been going on around here:
First, World Cup Fever! She loved running through the house with the inflated soccer ball and yelling "GOAL!" whenever we kicked it. She did actually see a little bit of the world cup too and tried her hand a commentary : 'Running Running kicking'. That's pretty much what happened, right?


In June she helped make an Oreo crust for Daddy's Key Lime Pie. She enjoyed getting the Oreos out and handing them to me to put into the crust. I don't think she realized just how delicious they are or she might not have cooperated so well. Now whenever she sees Oreos she says: "Pie?"




Finally, she's been enjoying our newly re-built Tree House!! Yay Daddy! While I was off at a yoga trip and Boo was here to take care of Sabine, Max took on a total redo of the treehouse. Now it is secure and stable and has two levels with a ramp in between and a slide from the top level to the ground. Sabine isn't too sure about the slide right now, but she loves running up and down the ramp. Whenever we talk about the treehouse she says: "Daddy, Nice" meaning "daddy made it for me and it was nice that he did"

I think she likes it!


I think she likes it!

No comments:
Post a Comment