
The Holidays are upon us. Sabine is busy in the kitchen getting ready for Thanksgiving. This summer and fall she has really taken on a love of baking. Chocolate chip cookies are her specialty. Mamaboo even made her her own apron for her birthday and she LOVES it. She pretty much expects that anytime she spends a few days with my mom that they'll make cookies together. It's a good thing to do with a grandmother I think.
Tomorrow we catch a plane for Florida to spend the rest of the week with Max's parents and sister and her family. It should be a nice time and I, personally, am looking forward to some sunshine since the darkness really plays tricks on my mood. Give me as much melatonin and vitamin D as I can get. Oh, and some yummy yummy Thanksgiving foods! I'll miss being with my side of the family but I'm so lucky that being with Max's side is just as wonderful. We'll see if Sabine makes her way into Grandy's kitchen to help out.
No comments:
Post a Comment