This week we were out to dinner just the two of us while Max was out of town and she was enjoying her cookie and sort of cuddling all over me. She started to go for my belly button and I reminded her she could hold my elbow or my hand, she could hold my belly button at home. The conversation followed
S: I Love your belly button.
Me: I know you do.
S: You have a belly button
Me: yes, I do. Sabine, you have a belly button too.
S: I know.
Me: Daddy has a belly button too.
S: Daddy loves his belly button too.
Me: I guess So.
S: I love you, too
Me: I love you too, Sabine
On another note, she's finally making the transfer towards holding onto her own belly button some. I catch her doing it while she's getting cozy under her covers to try to go to sleep.
1 comment:
I'm just catching up on your blog and LOVE this. :) It's so fun to hear the things they say and the unique things they do, isn't it? Love your Sabine!
Post a Comment