Sabine's most recent looks. It's been fun to see her putting herself together in the last few days. Not super fun helping her get dressed every morning, but still, fun to see what comes out of everything.
Exploring fun glasses at the wedding over the weekend

1 comment:
My mother would lay out my clothes the night before school. While she was at work in the morning, I would say "Dad, can I wear these pants instead?" And my dad would say "Are they clean?"
If they were clean, then he would let me wear them...
After a while, the babysitter started calling my mom and would say "Claire, you need to pick out Karen's clothes for her... she looks awful!". And my mother would have to say "I DO!!!"
Apparently, I would just wear all my favorite things at the same time, regardless of appearance!!! Sometimes green DOES match with pink!
Post a Comment