Well, I'm LIVING the Why Mantra 24/7 right now. The Why questions are unrelenting!!! I have moments when it is definitely trying. But when I can step back, I'm pretty amazed at the questions she is asking.. and when not amazed I am entirely entertained. They come so rapid-fire it's hard to remember, but I'll do my best to post a few here and there.
Some of the most recent include:
Why is that tree stump black? (it had been raining and the stump was wet)
Why don't I have a mirror in my room?
Why did a bird poop on daddy's truck (back in the summertime)
Why did a tree fall on daddy's truck (last year!)
Why do pelicans hang out at the beach ... what do they do?
Why did I cry when I was a baby?
Why did you put lights on the fence?
She's also vegetarian by choice and so she likes for us to list the people she knows who eat meat. Then she asks why does so-and-so eat pigs? Who else eats pigs?
and on and on and on
I love the curiosity about the world and the joy of discovery and play. Three is becoming a very very sweet time!
No comments:
Post a Comment