Is it just me.... or is this a bit overboard? i mean do we really need to spend over $100 on a pacifier and a rattle that are covered in crystals and diamonds (that will probably fall off and be swallowed)? if you are considering a baby gift for me and max and the lemon (that's how big it is this week) let me just put in my vote and say this is not really what we're going for.


if you want to see more you can go to: Dimples and Dandelions and click on Gifts with Bling quite interesting OK as an aside i can't seem to find where i got these images. maybe it wasn't dimples and dandelions, but they DO have a baby bling section....
NOW. not to entirely knock Dimples and Dandelions. (some people might be into baby bling) under clothing they have an entire section labeled Tutus and Pettiskirts. the photos there are adorable. i don't think i'll buy into that either... mainly because my mom is a master with a sewing machine and could whip those out for much less than the $80 price tag. plus if it's a boy he might not be interested in a flouncy skirt.



With this one i do have to say i am NOT a fan of babies wearing headbands. in this photo it ties the outfit together but as a general rule, i don't go for it.
1 comment:
I hate the headbands too. I'd rather just say, "it's a girl." Also, tulle is itchy and that one baby looked like she was being swallowed by it! I do love the idea of shirts with the little skirty thing (there's a post on my blog somewhere with ones similar) but I think they'd be better homemade! (By better, I mean, of course, cheaper.)
Post a Comment