Currently Craving: Pregnancy Tea
This is a crazy busy week around these parts so i know posts will be few and far between. Friday, of course, is a big day with the sonogram in the morning. not very many people have made predictions about the sex of the baby, and i've been trying to be pretty scientific about it. here's how... a few evenings ago i put on my pajamas and yelled into max's office
"top or bottom?"
"what?"
"top or bottom"
"Uh.... Top. ?"
"ok, you think we're having a girl."
i'd put a pink top on and blue bottoms. so yeah, we're really scientific about this. we have not done the drano test after Kiki's second experience with that one when it nearly blew up their house.
the main predictions we have gotten have been that she's a girl. one of my yoga students said i was putting of 'boy vibes' last week though.
max doesn't make a prediction. he says he's happy with anything (and i am too of course). maybe he just doesn't think about it all that much. and as for me. for the entire pregnancy i've thought she's a girl. and then, this week... totally convinced he's a boy. so obviously i'm clueless. initially i wasn't into finding out, but now that we're doing it, i can hardly stand the waiting to find out. i can only imagine waiting for labor to start!
so stay tuned for friday's big reveal, in the meantime max and i will happily be entertaining my college roommate Karen and her hubby Joey, in for a visit from California. yay!
5 comments:
I am voting for girl. This is because Mary Beth added a boy to the family, and then Jin added a girl. Since we are having a boy, then to keep it all even, you have to add the girl. Again, very scientific reasoning.... or you could argue that Grammie has three great-granddaughters, so she needs one additional great-grandson to even it all out....as for intuition, with Cillian, I was very, very wrong, but with this one, I was correct. As an aside my siblings are named Karen and Joey (short for Joseph), so this was a funny post for me.
I have to say I think it is a girl (this is Chris). I can say that I was more into the whole pregnancy thing with Jin after we knew that we were having a little girl.
Wow, Shannon, i like your reasoning.
whatever we have, one set of grandparents is getting a repeat and one set of grandparents is getting something different.
and now with my siblings weighed in we still don't have a consensus. Chris says girl, Liz says boy and jacob says 'i bet you're having a Baby' hmmmmm
What if it's twins?? I was really hoping for twins, but I doubt I could handle it. :)
Granddaddy Don is weighing in and guessing a boy! He said it is not really intuition but just his best guess. So we have all weighed in. What do the Fischers have to say? Can't wait until tomorrow to find out.
Post a Comment