Currently Craving: Green Beans and Spaghetti Os have been top on my list lately
We are now 6 days away from our sonogram. so if you have a prediction of what sex this baby is you had better get it in now. next Friday 9am we go in and after that you can't claim to be extra smart about it anymore.
3 comments:
Sarah, I am so slow on all of this. CONGRATS!!! Hmm, I'm going to say "girl" just because that seems to be the trend right now. :) But little boys are soooo much fun!
So, I guess you're finding out?? I'm excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear. I have no guesses, except maybe that it's a girl.
I'm betting on a girl. I don't know why but that is just what I think it is! Can't wait to find out. A boy would be great too though. So what ever we are ready love you
Post a Comment