Currently Craving: Peanut Butter
I think it is a cruel joke of pregnancy that you know that when the baby arrives you are not going to be getting any reasonable amount of sleep for a while.... and of course while you're pregnant you start to be unable to sleep through the night. i don't mind the 3am pee break as long as i can go back to sleep. but if it's nights like last night where the pee break turns into lying there eyes open for the next three hours thinking about ice cream that i could do without.
2 comments:
mmm... catnip tea...
I like to think of it as the body's way of preparing you to be sleep deprived, or at least adapt to erratic sleep patterns. I am jealous to see that you are only getting up once a night; I usually wake up, pee, drink some water, sleep for 3-4 hours, repeat. I should probably stop drinking more, but I feel staying hydrated is more important (niggling amniotic fluid levels issues there).
Post a Comment