Currently Craving: normal body
What is going on? i mean seriously, i thought the nausea was a first trimester symptom... did anyone else have this?
suddenly i'm back to having big rushes of hormones in my system that make me feel like i did in the first 14 weeks. i feel on the edge of nausea again and my head is cloudy. last week i tried to sit for meditation and i was getting so flooded with hormones i would get hot, then nauseated and i could barely make myself sit there... i definitely wasn't meditating at that point. since then i've been having little tastes of it and that mild lactose disagreement with my belly.
just now though i went through my hour of yoga and as soon as i started moving the hormones started kicking in. the more aligned i got the more juiced up they got. i swear it isn't because i'm out of shape, it is definitely a different feeling. i made it through the practice and just ended with some nice slow restorative poses. but i'm still feeling it.
arg! i thought i would just be dealing with aches, pains, and stretches at this point. nausea again? NOT COOL!
1 comment:
Yes, count me in on that one. For Cillian, I had nausea for about the first 8.5 months, then it went away for the final 1.5 months. For this baby, it went away early, but came back about a month ago, especially with weird smells or an empty stomach, when you are already so big you barely have room in your stomach anymore. That is when I also got a nice bout of acne; yea for hormones!! I do feel, and look, better now though, so I think it was a just a surge. Now, I have to fight crying for the dumbest things, like the teacher saying Cillian had grown up a lot over the summer. I can't wait to feel somewhat in control of my body again.
Post a Comment