Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What's she going to be?

Currently Craving: The moose munch downstairs

in random thoughts... for a while we've been playing with ideas, wondering what Babe is going to be like. will she be a tomboy? will she be into pink and princesses? yogini? racer? dancer? horses? jock? artist? what????? and of course we can't know

suddenly though, max has decided she's going to be a werewolf. maybe because she's due right around the full moon in october.

i countered the other night saying well, maybe she'll be a zombie. and right now she kind of is a zombie except in reverse... instead of being 'undead' she's 'unborn' ALIVE but not BORN yet. creeepy.

whatever she is i'm sure we'll love her. and hopefully she'll be born before halloween so she can decide for herself what she wants to be this year.

1 comment:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Is it bad that I thought I was a werewolf for a while? I'm not. I think I was just bored. But still. My mom took me to the doctor about it, just to make sure I was okay. :)