We have been busy bees in the last few days getting ready for Babe. essentially most everything is done. some odds and ends could still stand to be taken care of, but if she was born right now, we'd be in good shape.
Today max was my hero yet again by cleaning out the birth tub. as i said it really is a horse trough that has been converted into a birthing tub which actually makes sense. it's probably cheaper this way and is definitely meant to hold water. this afternoon in the nice october weather (babe, get here so you can enjoy it!) max dragged it out of his car and into the yard where he first sprayed it down then bleached it out. after it dried he dragged it into the dining room where it will stay until time to move it upstairs. Tyco at first couldn't believe what was going on, and then couldn't be more disinterested. oh how his world is going to change.....
here are some pics:
1 comment:
I can't believe it's so soon! Did I mention that I want to be on the email when you go into labor list? If not, put me on there. You have my email, right?? I'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment