Sorry that Sabine is "beneath" the weather. Dr. Krell, my breakfast buddy and a neonatologist, suggested in addition to the elevated head of the bed and humidifier, using saline nose drops. Just put them in and suck them out then reapply a seond set and leave them in. She suggested to do this right before nursing to help keep her nose clear. Hope she isn't too miserable and that you aren't either. love you mom
Ciaran is on his second cold, with the first being at 2 weeks of age. We have preschool germs and a very affectionate big brother to thank for it. I have nothing to add to Boo's suggestions, other than to say I can sympathize. I hope you both feel better soon!!
That's no fun. Hang in there. Our first cold lasted almost three (!!!) weeks. Now he's getting another one. I thought breastfeeding would protect him forever, but I guess not. :(
3 comments:
Sorry that Sabine is "beneath" the weather. Dr. Krell, my breakfast buddy and a neonatologist, suggested in addition to the elevated head of the bed and humidifier, using saline nose drops. Just put them in and suck them out then reapply a seond set and leave them in. She suggested to do this right before nursing to help keep her nose clear. Hope she isn't too miserable and that you aren't either. love you mom
Ciaran is on his second cold, with the first being at 2 weeks of age. We have preschool germs and a very affectionate big brother to thank for it. I have nothing to add to Boo's suggestions, other than to say I can sympathize. I hope you both feel better soon!!
That's no fun. Hang in there. Our first cold lasted almost three (!!!) weeks. Now he's getting another one. I thought breastfeeding would protect him forever, but I guess not. :(
Post a Comment