My mom came in last weekend for a visit and to celebrate Sabine's Birthday #2 with us (it's tomorrow btw). She brought with her the play sink and dishes that my grandfather built for me when I was a little girl. She also brought some new food and a really cute apron (made by Boo of course) for Sabine so she could set up her very own kitchen.
Max worked that day so he wasn't there when Mom brought everything in. We got it set up and then spent the afternoon keeping Sabine away from it. Finally after dinner around 8pm Sabine got to come check out her very own new kitchen....
I heard there was something good in here

And eggs (on loan from aunt Liz) that go "Crack" just for me. YAY!
We've been enjoying it but I think I need to spend more time playing in it with her to get her really excited about it. Because it's in the room right off our kitchen I'm hopeful that someday she'll want to hang out in there while I cook. Right now she yells 'NOOOO!" when I suggest it and she tells me she wants to be 'in Mom's kitchen' oh well. It will come, I'm sure.
We've been enjoying it but I think I need to spend more time playing in it with her to get her really excited about it. Because it's in the room right off our kitchen I'm hopeful that someday she'll want to hang out in there while I cook. Right now she yells 'NOOOO!" when I suggest it and she tells me she wants to be 'in Mom's kitchen' oh well. It will come, I'm sure.


1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Sabine!
My birthday is tomorrow, too :D
Post a Comment