Saturday, February 11, 2012

Humor

There has been chaos in my professional world for the last week. The big kind that will require months of renovation. It's gotten my brain all sorts of twisted up.

On this quiet dreary Saturday I'm sitting upstairs listening to the pattering of little feet all around the first floor. Listening to little feet and big feet and some yelling 'Blah!!" and then screams of delight or terror or both. Then I'm hearing "You, Tickle Me! Tickle Me!" and then "Can you say Ba-boo?" and Max beat-boxing it while she cheers "do that again!" He must be dancing because she's saying "do that with all of your body, shake your head and do it!"

and more laughter. giggles and full bellied delighted laughs.

My world is totally fine.

My girlfriend had her baby yesterday. I'm thinking of the words I read on another blog about what to do with new babies: "Hold them. Take care of yourself"
Kind of how I'm feeling. Hold them. Take care of myself. (and lots of baking) It is totally fine and beautiful around here.

No comments: