(7 weeks even)
Yes, that's right, I wrote 7 weeks. As in, 7 weeks pregnant again I am.
Three days after we got the contract on the house I took a pregnancy test because I was late and I just wanted to reassure myself not to worry. And, it came back positive. So I took another. And IT came back positive.
So I went to CVS and got another set and took ANOTHER one, and there it was, the faint little positive again. Pregnant. SURPRISE!!!
I actually am pretty excited. Or well, I was pretty excited when I found out. Instead of feeling freaked out and saying 'Oh my god' a lot as I did with Sabine, I just walked around the house grinning all morning while I packed up my office to get ready for the move.
I'm not saying I'm not excited now, but the symptoms have kicked in now and it's hard to feel excited about anything when I feel like I'm going through each day with a permanent hangover. In the last few days the symptoms have really ramped up. It is mainly the constant hangover - sour stomach, minor headache, general lethargy... and on top of that crazy dreams already, and the hot/cold flashes.
I read back over the first few posts in this blog the other day and it was definitely reassuring. I was complaining of the same things then that I'm complaining of now. Feeling awful and that my stomach is hanging out because I'm eating like a carb obsessed freak and not getting any exercise. Only then I wrote that I would get up and go right back to bed for a nap. I WISH! Now I've got full-time Sabine duty and moving into a new house with no kitchen duty too. It's a bit much.
Hopefully the course of these symptoms will be like the last... finished by the time the second trimester starts which is in September. Only 7 more weeks to go..... Yippee!! or not!
No comments:
Post a Comment