Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Question

It's nice that when people ask me that most indelicate of questions (or ask it about me)... that I can answer "Yes, I am pregnant"  It would be totally awkward if I wasn't.

Last time i made announcements in my yoga classes and I guess I talked about it quite a bit.  This time I haven't done that, though I have told some students.  So it's been a bit of a question mark for people.  Well, last night just before I went off to teach I had a somewhat large dinner.   Big enough that Sabine told me I was fat.  I told her that it was because of the baby.    If there's nothing in my belly other than baby then I can actually still wear my skinny jeans and it's a little hard to tell that anything's going on.  But in the case like last night -- I wasn't hiding anything.  I was layered:  lowest level - Baby, upper level - dinner.   At least 3 people commented on my pregnancy last night.  There's just no hiding it in yoga clothes I guess.

And yes, I know I've been remiss on adding any photos.  They'll come soon.  As soon as I can pin Max down to take one or two.

1 comment:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

So I just am now figuring out that you are pregnant! Clearly I need to catch up on my blog-reading more! So excited for you guys! And fun to be pregnant at the same time. You're up first this time!